Women's Wedding Bands
Items 1-36 of 311
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band$669 - $7,949Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Prong Set Half Eternity Round Emerald Wedding Band$639 - $1,759Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Classic Split Prong Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$509 - $1,169Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Shared Prong Ruby and Diamond Eternity Band$1,039 - $7,479Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Scalloped-Edge Diamond Nine Stone Anniversary Band$1,419 - $3,199Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Square Emerald Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$389 - $2,499Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Pave Set Round Diamond Milgrain Wedding Band$129 - $339Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 311
About Women's Wedding Bands
In ancient Egypt, wedding bands were exchanged as a token of ultimate commitment and woven from plant materials like reed, sedges and rushes. Later, they were substituted with rings made of leather, ivory and bone that lasted much longer. Wedding rings were regarded by Egyptians as a symbol of eternity and everlasting love as they were in the shape of an endless circle. The tradition of giving a metal wedding ring as a marriage symbol was made customary by the early Romans and since then it has been a part of every wedding ceremony around the world. Rings were placed on the fourth finger of the left hand as they believed that it held the vena amoris or the ‘vein of love’ that connected to the heart. This special vein was considered to have a magical and mystical significance rather than any factual relevance.
Wedding bands usually have a simple and elegant design. They are also studded with gemstones for a hint of sparkle. On your special day, give your bride the ultimate token of your commitment and love – a beautiful wedding ring from Angara. It has to be the best as she will wear it for years to come. Take a look at the varied options available at Angara and choose a design that’s perfect for her, whether it’s an eternity band, half eternity, diamond, colored gemstone or a plain wedding band. .
Make sure that the band matches with your bride’s engagement ring or complements it in a nice way, so that she can wear both the rings together. If you had given her a diamond engagement ring, a diamond band will be just right. You can also add a dash of her favorite color with a gemstone wedding band or a ring adorned with her birthstone. Our diamond and colored gemstone combinations in women's wedding bands combine the beauty of two different gems and are particularly striking. .
The classic eternity or half eternity rings will have the diamonds or gemstones placed in a row, also in a double or a three-row arrangement for a clustered effect. If the center stone of the engagement ring is large, you may want to consider a curved wedding band. Plain wedding bands for women are fantastic if the idea is to balance the extravagance of a big and gorgeous engagement ring with a simple band. At Angara, we offer stunning and unique wedding bands for women in a variety of stone qualities and total carat weight options. You also get to choose from several lustrous metals such as white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, silver, platinum and two-tone gold.