Items 1-36 of 338
- Round Morganite Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$619 - $3,039Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Basket-Set Round Morganite Stud Earrings with Diamond$439 - $1,489Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Round Morganite Solitaire V-Bale Pendant with Diamond$309 - $1,289Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Prong-Set Cushion Morganite Solitaire Ring$509 - $2,429Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Claw-Set Emerald-Cut Morganite Solitaire Stud Earrings$419 - $2,639Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Pear-Shaped Morganite and Diamond Loop Pendant$139 - $409Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Classic Morganite and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$959 - $4,339Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 338
About Morganite Jewelry
A pink variety of beryl, morganite was first found on the coast of Madagascar in 1910. This delightful gem was named by the American mineralogist George Kunz in honor of the famed financier and avid gem collector J.P. Morgan. The morganite comes in various shades of pink, with peach being the most sought - after and most unique. Like emeralds and aquamarines, morganites too score a rating of 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness and make a great pick for daily wear as well as fine jewelry. Morganite rings, earrings and pendants designed in ornate patterns look like jewels out of a fairy tale. These designs look even more beautiful in rose gold.
Morganite studded adornments are immensely subtle yet glamorous. They are distinctive and go well with any attire and mood. At Angara, you will come across morganite jewelry that truly defines luxury in its simplest to elaborate forms. To complement the rare beauty of a morganite, our designers have some gorgeous designs, ranging from vintage to modern. The morganite rings are femininely crafted with split shanks, diamond accents and elegant twisted bands. Morganite is cut in popular shapes like pear, emerald, cushion, round, trillion and oval, and prong or bezel set for a delightful display. Angara's morganite solitaires and the ones with dazzling diamonds are perfect as engagement rings and for other important occasions.
Morganite stud earrings are simplified beauties, while the drop and dangling earrings are exquisite pieces. You can either pair the earrings with a morganite pendant or wear them alone. Our vintage inspired pendants feature a large morganite in the center with shimmering diamonds around it and on the bale. Also, we have the contemporary infinity twist and bypass pendants that are particularly elegant. Though rose gold is one of the popular choices in metal, you'll also find other appealing options such as white gold, yellow gold, platinum and silver. For a distinct yet eye - catching look, you can opt for two - tone gold. In addition to the metal, you can also choose the stone quality and the total carat weight according to your preference and budget.
Fascinated by morganite? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.